Top 8 Best Easy Vape Tricks for Beginners
If you are new to vaping, or you are looking to learn some new tricks, then we have got you covered! We are going to talk you through some of the easiest and best vape tricks that will impress everyone around you. Vaping is much more versatile than smoking. The smoke produced from cigarettes is often thin and unimpressive, whilst vape clouds are large and intense, allowing you to do easy and cool tricks.
1. The Ghost
‘The Ghost’ (otherwise known as Mushroom Cloud or Snap Inhale) is a basic yet impressive trick. Here is how you do it:
- Suck in a generous amount of vapour.
- Allow it to sit in your mouth for a few seconds, and do not inhale.
- Rapidly exhale the cloud of vapour.
- Quickly inhales the cloud of vapour back in.
2. The Dragon
‘The Dragon’ is a great vape trick for beginners. It looks dramatic, complicated and will leave your friends impressed. Here is a great video explaining and demonstrating this trick. The name of this trick is quite literal, as you will look like a dragon with vape clouds leaving your nose and the edge of your mouth. Here are the instructions:
- Suck in vapour from your favourite vape kit or tank.
- Breathe it out of your nose and corner of your mouth at a swift pace at the same time.
This may take a few attempts to get the pace right, but it is relatively easy and looks cool!
3. The Waterfall
‘The Waterfall’ is a simple yet amazing trick that requires no skills. It makes the vapour look water-like and floats from a water bottle. Here are the instructions:
- Grab a water bottle that has a small amount of frozen water at the bottom.
- Take a hit of your vape juice.
- Exhale the vapour inside of the water bottle.
- Pour the bottle and impress all of your friends!
This video excellently demonstrates what this trick should look like.
New to vaping? Check out our range of vape disposables to ease into things.
‘Tornado’ is a fun party trick that you can do with your vape. It makes the vape clouds you create look like a tornado. Here is how you do it:
- Take a hit of your vape.
- Exhale the vapour onto a flat and thick surface.
- Make a chop motion with your hands on the surface.
- Carefully lift your wrist and raise your arm at a quick pace.
This is an easy trick once you have had a few practices, and it looks super cool.
5. O Rings
‘O Rings’ is a classic and impressive vaping trick that is straightforward and easy to learn for beginners. The vapour will form the letter ‘o’ with this trick. Follow these instructions:
- Take a large hit of your vape.
- Keep the vapour in your throat.
- Put your tongue on the bottom of your mouth and push it to the back of your throat.
- Form an ‘O’ shape with your mouth.
- Move your throat in a pulsing way at a quick pace.
6. Triangle Trick
Once you have nailed the ‘O’ rings trick, you can take this to the next level by forming floating triangles in the air. This is another fun trick that is brilliant for beginners. Follow these simple instructions:
- Follow the instructions to make an ‘O’ ring.
- Exhale a ring and then quickly move your arm to push the ring down three times.
- This will create a floating triangle.
This requires a bit more practice than ‘O’ rings, and it is all about the pace you move your arms at. With some practice, you will get there in no time!
7. The Bane
‘The Bane’ is a cool trick that is relatively simple. It gets its name from the Dark Knight’s villain Bane, as the vapour will look like his mask if the trick is done correctly. Impress all of your Batman loving friends with this trick. Here are the instructions:
- Take a drag of your vape and keep the vapour at the bottom of your mouth.
- Make the bottom set of your teeth touch your upper lips. You can do this by pushing out your jaw.
- Push the vapour through your teeth and mouth.
- Inhale the vapour leaving your mouth through your nose.
8. The French Inhale
‘The French Inhale’ is a traditional trick that cigarette smokers have been doing for years. But, it looks even cooler and even more impressive with a vape. Here is what you need to do:
- Take a large hit of your vape and trap it in your mouth.
- Trap the vape by pushing your tongue to the back of your mouth.
- Slightly open your mouth.
- The vapour should slowly trickle out of your mouth. Push your lower lip out and the clouds should go up into your nose. This creates a reverse waterfall look.
This classic trick will take you a few attempts to get right, but is worth it! Check out this fantastic video that demonstrates how to do it.