Elf Bar vs. Geek Bar - Who's the King of Disposable Vape Pens?
Disposable vape pens are trending right now! This new, easy and portable method of vaping is growing in popularity by the day, and the two names that are dominating the market are Elf Bars and Geek Bars. Both offer many different flavours, a satisfying nicotine hit and convenience at a reasonable price of £4.99 to £5.99.
The question that many vapers are asking is, ‘should I get an Elf Bar or a Geek Bar?’. This is a difficult question to answer as both are fantastic options, but we will crown the king of disposable vape pens in this blog post. Let’s get into it…
First things first - what is a disposable vape pen?
Disposable vape pens are an easy way of vaping. You simply purchase the vape pen, take it out of the packaging and it is ready to start using - you do not need to set it up or insert e-liquid. Once you have used all of the puffs, then you throw away the vape pen as it is not reusable.
In each disposable vape, you get approximately 575 to 600 puffs, which lasts a different amount of time for each vaper. It depends on how frequently you vape and the average duration of your vape session.
Why purchase a disposable vape?
There are many benefits to purchasing a disposable vape, here are just a few of the key advantages below:
- Great for beginners: you do not need to set it up, it is ready to use as soon as it is taken out of the packaging.
- Diverse flavours: both Elf Bars and Geek Bars can be bought in a wide variety of different flavours, from fruity flavours like strawberry and watermelon to unique flavours like cotton candy and cola
- Portable: disposable vapes are sleek, small and compact. They can easily slide in and out of your pocket or bag, and do not take up too much space. Disposable vapes are extremely discrete.
- Vaping is safer than smoking: smoking is dangerous to your health, as well as the health of others around you. Read more about the dangers of smoking here. If you are quitting smoking, then you might want to check out our list of ‘7 Most Realistic Tobacco E-Liquids in the UK’, to help you with your journey.
- Vaping does not leave an unpleasant smell: unlike smoking, disposable vapes do not leave an unpleasant and lingering smell. The smell is pleasant and disperses after a few seconds of vaping.
- Stylish: disposable vapes come in a range of different, bold colours. The colours make a statement and look stylish.
Elf Bar vs. Geek Bar
Let’s see who the winner of the two leaders of disposable vapes is…
Elf Bars are available in 27 unique and delicious flavours, so they have something to suit everyone! If you are interested in fruity flavours then you might want to check out apple peach, blueberry or mango. Or if you want to try out something unusual yet delicious then flavours like strawberry energy, cream tobacco and blueberry sour raspberry would be well suited for you.
Geek Bars have fewer flavours available and the ones that they offer are less adventurous. Some of their best selling flavours are grape, menthol and pink lemonade. Whilst they sell fewer flavours, many vapers suggest that the e-liquid is stronger than the liquid inside Elf Bars.
Flavour is down to preference. If you want to try unique flavours that are not overwhelming on the taste buds, then Elf Bars are for you. Or, if you want to keep it basic but treat your taste buds, then Geek Bars are better for you.
Testing out different e-liquids and disposable vape flavours is one of the best parts of smoking. Check out our list of the best e-liquid brands in the UK.
Geek Bars are available to buy with 1 mg (10ml) or 2 mg (20ml) of nicotine. Elf Bars are available to buy with 2 mg of nicotine. This is the legal limit. So, both bars rank equally with nicotine.
Elf Bars and Geek Bars are both sleek in design, but look slightly different. Geek Bars are rectangular with curved edges, and the dimensions are 105mm x 23mm x 14mm. The bars do not have a separate body and mouthpiece, it is a seamless vape. The plastic is shiny, bold, and makes a statement.
Elf Bars are cylinder in shape and have a separate body and mouthpiece, the dimensions are 130mm x ø22mm. The mouthpiece makes the device easier to use and take a hit from. The exterior of the vape has a sleek matte finish, which makes it easier to grip. Similarly to Geek Bars, each flavour has a different colour. However, these bars look classier than Geek Bars.
In terms of appearance, Elf Bars are more visually appealing and the design is more practical, which makes the bars easier to use and more convenient.
Are you new to vaping? Check out our affordable and easy to use starter kits.
Elf Bars and Geek Bars are similar in terms of performance. The nicotine salts have a 50:50 VG to PG ratio. Making the vapour that you produce almost identical in both bars. This provides a smooth and satisfying hit to your throat.
Here are some key facts about each of the disposable vapes:
- Geek Bars use a 500mAh battery. Elf Bars use a 550mAh battery.
- Geek Bars have approximately 575 puffs and Elf Bars have around 600 puffs.
Overall Winner - Elf Bar or Geek Bar?
Both disposable vapes are very similar in terms of performance, so you can expect a similar experience between the two bars. If you are making a switch from cigarettes to vaping, then Geek Bar is the best option for you. It has a satisfying throat and nicotine hit and offers a more realistic tobacco flavour. However, if you are interested in trying out new flavours and enjoying the practicality and design of a disposable vape, then Elf Bar is the best option for you.